Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2007

My Chart Setup

My Data provider is Interactive Brokers and my software provider is Quotetracker. I have nothing but positive things to say about both of these companies.

Currently this is my chart setup I have setup using Quotetracker.
Monitor 1-


Monitor 2-



Here are all the symbols for those people using Quotetracker that were wondering.



The data for NYSE and NASDAQ advance/decline cannot be backfilled through IB, as well as the VIX data. In order to get this data you must have these symbols in your active porfolio while connected through IB.

I use two 22" LCD monitors with a dual head Video card.(Nividia GeForce 8800 GT 512mb 625mhz). I have a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Quad processor with 4Gb DDR2 SDRAM memory. I have comcast cable as my internet connection.
Here is a pic of my computer setup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment