Pages

Monday 19 February 2007

I just spent the last 7 hours working on my indicators and what I'm looking for on my charts. This is a never-ending process. Idea's currently: ADX, price high/low, price channel, volume, parabolic SAR trend. Notice reversals occur when ADX is flat. Still, all the indicators tell you the same thing, I'm just trying to make things visually easiest for myself when I want a signal confirmation for a trade.





The main focus of these charts is to look at ADX when it is near its low levels (red dot paintbar signal), then look at volume, then look at the price channel, and then look at what happens with price after the signal is given. Also look at the high points of the ADX in the chart and the corresponding volume seen near these high levels.

Things to do:
Look at NYSE TICK values and corresponding volume seen with different ADX values.
Brainstorm Market profile strategies in conjuction with my own technical analysis strategies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment