Pages

Friday 11 April 2008

Apr 11, Bearish Day with Gap open lower

Today I sucked again. I had a hard time holding onto my shorts, (I covered too soon on my NQ shorts). Anyway, I need to work on my rules and signals more in conjunction with market internals. Also, I need to work on risk management on proper share size/contract size for a given setup. Overall this was a tough week and I feel I should have made more but I screwed up by trading against some of mysignals.


Bearish NYSE TICK readings almost all day
A clearly bearish NYSE A/D line, as soon as this turned lower at 12, short trades had smooth sailing into the close.
NQ and Tech lead the way down.
I got lucky buying the last signal of the day.
I guess I should have held that AAPL short from yesterday, DAM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment