Pages

Monday 3 August 2009

Where have all the Trading Blogs Gone?

A lot of the blogs I use to read of real traders are gone. I'm glad to hear Dinosaur trader is doing well and Trader Jules is still at it.
I was just reading an old blog that several of us older traders collaborated on, called the TRADING AXIOM, and I was surprised at how good some of the posts were.
I'm not sure where the trading Axiom traders all went(Prospectus, LP, and where is Mr White Folks?), but if you are out there, leave me a comment, I'd like to know how your doing.(I know prospectus quit, but still wondering what he's up to).
I think many would like to know how Traders Bubs, and the 2 guys at 10k thrown away are doing since going away last year.Even though these guys may not be trading, I'd still like to hear how they are doing. There are many others out there I didn't mention. Anyone got any good Trading Blogs they want to share?

Update- Thanks for the comments and updates guys.

I'd like to start the Trading Axiom again if anybody is interested, let me know.
I've got some material focused on market statistics that I'm going to be sharing either way.
highprobabilitytrading AT gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment