Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Live Trading Video from this morning with NYSE A/D Trade Setup Explained


Watch live video from High Probability Trading on Justin.tv

We opened the day with a Gap Down and selling in Europe and Asia. My Hypothesis for the day was to gauge market internals and look for short setups. With regards to Market Profile, I was looking to short Value Area High with a target set to at least VWAP or VAL depending on volume and TICK readings. I call all my trades live everyday. I reviewed this mornings trading and saw what I did wrong. I exited my trades too soon. I should have scaled out of half and given more patience for the other half of the trade, leaving my original stop in place. Today should have been a big profit day, but instead I ended up with average profits. On the bright side, I learned something and there is always tomorrow for work to be done.


0 comments:

Post a Comment