Pages

Thursday 26 April 2007

April 26 Trade Summary $406





I entered during the choppiest time of the day and still did alright, even though ER2 was acting with a bullish divergence compared to ES. I felt hesitant in taking trade signals early this morning, due to the fact that today I have the day off from work, and I have a tendancy to trade badly on my days off from work (Don't ask me why, it makes no sense to me either. Maybe it's because I feel since I have more time to trade I can take more heat on a trade, and I end up adding to losers. Maybe I get too relaxed from not having the added pressure of knowing that I need to stop trading at a specific time or else I'll be late for work). I came back for a scalp at noon to get an even 4 bills for the day, turns out I should have held that short scalp a little longer.

P/L= $406

Market observations-
1.Block trade signals worked well today given that we had no news.

I'll post more later, gotta go get some food and finish my recording.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment