Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2007

FXI is ridiculooouss

I wish I could trade, but I'm just too busy with work and school, sorry for no posts people. But my life sucks right now. I need to work on some better trading strategies too before I start deploying missiles into the stock market, I just done have time.
PS- Vote for Colbert, or Ron Paul. If it came down to it, I would vote Gore over all the other candidates right now, just because I hate all the other candidates.
China is gong to crash in the next year or two. The market cap on china mobile is about the same as AT&T and Verizon put together from what I heard over at Technically Speaking, unfortunately I can't directly link to the post I'm talking about, because the blog sucks isn't "THAT ADVANCED", but the blog has some real good content. The post is near the bottom of the page. to lazy to copy and paste it on my blog and ,,,,,fuosinfdporgnpe
later

0 comments:

Post a Comment