Pages

Friday 12 October 2007

The Great Speculator has blown up?

The WSJ is working on a Vic story. Key elements: Matador has lost 93% of it's funds. Vic's clearing house forced liquidation of his position. Vic was short 15,000 Mch08 1000puts. Vic is in "hiding" somewhere in NYC.
Here is a related thread from EliteTrader-
Blow up

UPDATE-
Here is better info Victor, a 12 page article from the New Yorker (courtesy of Anonymous poster)

of the 20-30 books I read in college on the stock market, Victor's book "education of a speculator" was one of them, I don't recall much from the book except that it went from one subject to the next, telling about his life, and that Victor took gambles and rubbed noses with the upper class.

Aside from that--
I liked the video link one of the anonymous people posted yesterday about the Economic Hitman,,good stuff.

I was checking out some of my readers blogs, and I noticed Ron Paul (Congress Republican from Texas) is running for 08', ,,,
I like this guy because he grilled Paulson and Bernanke a few weeks ago on the crap the government has been doing.

I feel like my blog has become more "radical in a sense", politically opinionated,,or maybe my eyes are just opening to some of the stuff the media chooses us Americans not to see, "for the greater good"

As it stands right now, I wouldn't vote for Rudey, and I don't know anything about Obama, and if Rudey is the primary front runner for the Rep party, I might just switch to the democratic party,,,,,But would I vote for Hillary,,,?? I've got some serious research to do on our candidates for 08,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment