Pages

Sunday 30 March 2008

QuoteTracker Rocks

My Free Chart provider "QuoteTracker" just released some really Cool new features available in the BETA download.


Something we've all been waiting for-

Multiple symbols on the same chart, with dynamic or static anchor points (both intraday and historical charts). I can't wait to see what this will look like tomorrow. This will be a great tool to see stock correlations in real time.

Also, another feature is the ability to edit individual indicator parameters by just double clicking on the indicator legend on the chart. You all know this is going to save a lot of time from not having to open all the indicators at once.

Also Remember, QuoteTracker is FREE! And works with a ton of Brokers like TD Ameritrade and Interactive Brokers.

In other news, I've decided to not load an operating system with windows media center. I shouldn't be watching TV at my computer and I have tivo/DVR on my regular TV if I want to record something. I will be keeping the Windows XP Pro 64 Ed. I installed this weekend. So far no "blue screens of death".

PS.-I hate Vista

0 comments:

Post a Comment