Pages

Monday 4 August 2008

Day TraderRockStar Show

Each Day I keep getting hits from people at the DayTraderRockStar show, looking for my blowup video. Besides that factoid, the show streams some of the futures contracts like ES and QM, has CNBC commentary in the background, has a large number of active traders, and it looks interesting. Who knows, maybe if I got off my lazy butt I could start my own show for those interested in trading my style. Who knows, I may even have a live on air BLOW UP! Seriously though, Leave the smart ass remarks to yourself, and if there are some people interested in my potential trading show, leave a comment.

The DayTraderRockStar was made by this guy-


He's been around for awhile. There is growing population of Traders starting up there own YouTube videos, live chats, and live TV shows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment