Pages

Friday 19 September 2008

Good Job Interactive Brokers

I'd like to compliment my broker for giving me no problems this week.
I heard that there were several brokers that had issues.
I however did have problems with my internet provide comcast.
COMCAST, YOU SUCK.
My internet went out 35 minutes before close on Wednesday when I was short YM right at the markets peak before rolling over 300pts into the close. I called my broker immediately (having stops already in place on the DOM), and I closed my short position. I would have made $4,500 if I held that trade into the close. Some of you may say that I can't blame COMCAST, but I'm blaming them to make myself feel better about not holding that trade.
THANKS COMCAST.

I lost money yesterday but I finished Positive on the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment