Pages

Thursday 27 November 2008

Who is HPT?

Hi, I go by the name of HPT. I live in California and I'm a full time trader.
I've been trading stocks, futures and options for years.
I primarily day trade stocks and stock futures such as ES, YM, and NQ.
I also day trade bond futures ZF, ZN, and ZB.

I use QuoteTracker and NinjaTrader for my charting software, Zenfire as my data feed for futures, and Interactive Brokers as my stock data feed and broker. I'm also using NinjaTrader to backtest trading ideas for my automated trading system. (learn about the free automated trading system I setup with Quotetracker)

I run a live trading channel where you can see me trade live and where you can chat with several other traders-

Justin.tv HPT Trading Channel



Ustream.tv HPT Trading Channel (Ustream channel is inactive currently)


For trading I use two 22 inch monitors and a fast computer. To read more about my setup checkout My Chart Setup.



I have several trading techniques that I use for day trading that I go into great detail on my "High Probability Trade Setups" post.



I also have recorded videos of my live trading and put them on my youtube channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment