Pages

Sunday 4 March 2007

March 2 2007 Trading Video

Well, after trying google video, youtube, and 2 other video upload websites and spending most of my weekend uploading my video to various websites, I've found that putfile.com has the best resolution for my videos. To see the video in a larger window go down to view size and change it to 800. It will do you no justice if you leave the window at its original window size. You can also right click the video and adjust the settings, playback speed and zoom in/out; however these options may freeze the video as I've experienced. Also, there are some choppy points in the video which I can't do anything about, except maybe in the future recording my charts at a different frame rate.



I've uploaded part 2 of fridays video below. I'll try to upload part 1 later.
Click here to watch 'high-probability-trading-march-2-part-2'

0 comments:

Post a Comment