Pages

Thursday 19 June 2008

100% LONG until Years End

The Media has found the people to Blame at Bear Sterns. Last time we played the blame game for the Stock Markets problems was January 21, I remember this day well....
Whenever we play the Blame Game, THE MARKET RALLIES HARD.
We also got strong selling in commodity related,,,everything. Makes me feel a little better;however, Crude Oil is still in its 10 day trading range even with todays 5 dollar selloff.
I agree with what Stewie sees in the markets here. Depending how the market shapes up here, I'm prepared to start trading Airlines Long, Ag's Short, Crude Short, Long Financials, Long Transports. The bounce in the airlines today still may be premature to call a bottom, I was kinda-of waiting until August to see if any bankruptcies in the airlines were going to be announced, but now may be the time to start trading this inverse pair relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment