Pages

Friday 6 June 2008

Oil Panic setting up



I mentioned that there is probably a LONG natural gas & SHORT Crude Oil hedge trade going on. The energy Complex, most specifically; Natural Gas, is in a seasonal BULL phase with Hurricane season approaching.




I'm not sure what is crazier, The price of Crude Oil or buying a Crude Oil ATS off of eBAY for $2,000???


I missed an easy setup


I missed the 2nd leg down going to the bathroom, I had to trade long scalps. Pretty tough with a market down about 300pts. My long YM scalps were golden, but I screwed up on my NQ long that I averaged into.



I put on these positions a long time ago on the simulator, the positions were at an all time high yesterday, over $7,000, and then the unemployment # came out. What did you expect? The market to crawl up everyday with no worries along the way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment