Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2008

July 15 Stock Market Reversal

With it being OPEX week, a VIX in the spike to 30, Oil tanking, and with FED actions, I think we have a short term bottom and the stock market will bounce.

Although the NYSE A/D line had bearish values, it has been climbing all day.

Looking at NYSE TICK has been a good indicator in helping find intraday reversal points.


Trading Review-
Traded 70 contracts. Sold a great Long on ER2 right before the market ripped higher, costing me 1-2k in lost profits from not scaling out correctly. Another Crazy day. It's been a struggle, up 500, down 400, up 700, and and now I'm quiting with 2 hours left to trade finishing at my high for the day. Market is choppy and I need to go to the gym and get ready for work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment