Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2007

June 13 Trade Summary



I'm positive for the week and that's what matters most. I'm starting to realize what I'm doing wrong. The way I was trading 2 months ago was a much better method than what I've been doing lately. Lately I haven't been trailing my profit with stops, and I end up letting a winner turn into a loser. So I'm making sure I trail my profits no matter how small they may be. I need to make sure I only add to winners and that I keep that stop close incase of a reversal. I'm hesistant lately and I need to slowly build up my confidence again by trading small and consistently. I didn't participate in the afternoon beige book rally. Today was a decent day and I wasn't interupted with work or phone calls, so I was able to trade better. The market is still rallying as I type right now, but I'm not buying. All sectors are in the black and ER2 is at a daily pivot level.

Market Observations-
I'm sure you've heard it already, but ZN and ES are trading in tandem instead of inversely to each other these last few days, and the market has been putting in big gaps in the morning both ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment