Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2007

June 19 Trade Summary $423



I'm getting a little better at my position sizing, but still need to work on my stops. I anticipated a second morning pop, but failed to cover my short because I didn't think we would pop another 2.5 pts on ER2. Using tick extremes with NYSE A/D will be my back bone, with block trades as added support to my trade setup. I'm glad my commission is reduced now too, because every little bit helps. I decided to add my blog to Dinausor Traders Virtual Office because I noticed he could use some extra company with the departure of some of the traders. I could only trade the first 2 hours because I got work this morning. I made my money today shorting near VAH on ER2 and getting a bounce on YM at VAL.

P/L= $423 (30 futures contracts traded)

Market Observations-
ER2's morning high was yesterday's VAL(853), there was a short setup there with an exit placed at today's VWAP(850).

0 comments:

Post a Comment