Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Question to Readers

I know there are a lot of traders that read this blog that are futures traders and I have a couple of simple questions for you.

1.Who is your broker? (if you don't wish to say, just tell me if it is a broker other than IB so I have an idea to base my results on)
2.What time does your broker auto-liquidate your position if you are overleveraged?
(for example IB liquidates outstanding futures positions at 3:50pm EST give or take a minute)

What is the point of these questions you ask,,,,I'm curious if this short time period of trading has an influence on price and how many brokers are involved in auto-liquadation of positions and at what times these brokers execute. I know there are many retail brokers that let you hold your overleveraged futures position until 4:15pm or later, but I was hoping to hear back from some of my readers that trade with other brokerages. Knowing this information would be helpful so please all contribute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment