Pages

Thursday 2 August 2007

Aug 2 Trade Summary 500 on 20c



Trade Summary-
I traded the first 2 hours and I'm pleased with my trading results today because the max heat taken today was about $100 with 2 contracts.Max size held was 6 contracts for about 1 min, with avg size held at 2 contracts. I notice my avg. profit per contract is normally about 3 ticks most days.

P/L= $500 on 20 contracts

Last night I worked on my chart trade signals and today I took trades from those signals. While I've got good trade signals I still need to work on the next part of my trading system which is the most vital; moreover, I need to work on position sizing and the risk management aspect of each trade taken based on the signals. Each trading day is different so a predefined stop loss on each trade will not work in my opinion over the long haul. A refinement of the profit and stop loss targets need to be adjusted each day based on the current market volatility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment