Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Aug 22 $100 on 74c and 1400s



Today has got to be the lamest day ever. I tried trading size on a couple of moves and I just ended up churning my account by not applying the right type of trade executions for the trade signal (ie, adding to position at the top of a channel, instead of on a dip, causing my breakeven and stop to be tighter, thus stopping me out on many trades; moreover, I was trying a breakout strategy on many trades, which doesn't work in a low volume choppy market). I'm calling it a day. Stocks and currencies are moving more than the index futures today. I didn't trade the whole time today so I'm not really concerned about how small my profit is. Time to go do something more productive now.

P/L= $100 on 75c and 1400 shares

0 comments:

Post a Comment