Pages

Friday 31 August 2007

Aug 31 $500 on 12c



Traded 1-2 lots per trade, faded volatility spikes, and I'm leaving early before the close. Today may be the lightest volume day in ZN I've seen. The market as a whole, just isn't doing much today. I guess you can say we got the end of the month window dressing these last few days. In the past I noticed we sell off in the last hour or 2 on these end of the month portfolio dressing weeks. I won't be staying around for the close. Next week I believe volume will pick up and the market is going to pick a direction on either Monday or Tuesday.

P/L= $500 on 12contracts (pretty good Profit to contract ratio today)

Overall I ended the month positively even though I had a 6k drawdown this week. It seems like these drawdowns are monthly occurrences that help cleanse the system and help re-enforce discipline in my trading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment