Pages

Monday 10 September 2007

DEATH of the ACCOUNT

I was going to my room to try and cry, but, again I couldn't, instead I jumped up and said "fuck, I can't cry, fuck that!"

I've realized what has happened. It is DEATH!

Ever heard of the model of coming to terms with death.
Here it is-
Stage 1: Denial and Isolation
Stage 2: Anger
Stage 3: Bargaining
Stage 4: Depression
Stage5: Acceptance

Break that down into my trading account-
Stage 1- Denial, I didn't just lose 5k, this week
Stage 2- Anger, Dammit, I lost 5k this week again
Stage 3-Bargaining, ok, I'll trade by my rules now
Stage 4-Depression, Shit I lost it completely, I lost 10k
Stage 5-Acceptance, I'm a loser, what the fuck is wrong with me for not realizing that, it only took 20k.

OK, now I must be getting back to my shitty life because I have a lot of shit to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment