Pages

Friday 14 September 2007

Sep 14 $720 on 10c



Well I did really good today. I got a really good profit per contract on ER2, avg. 1.4pts per contract. I posted my trade log, so if you wanted you can see the trades taken. I normally don't post it because the trade log is like 3 pages long. Traded the first 2 hours, and now I'm off to school. I did good by taking my signals, however I added to my ER2 position at a bad spot, and I took a false breakout trade on YM, which I should have cut sooner with a trailing stop.

P/L= $720 on 10 contracts

I was expecting the market to open gap down this morning, considering the light volume yesterday and the morning retail number to act as a catalyst. I'm expecting the rest of the day to be real choppy with people rolling over to the new December contract, and with people leaving early for the weekend in anticipation for next weeks FOMC news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment