Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Humiliated

The best thing I can do now is try to make my trading blowup go to a good cause.
I support the Christopher Reeves foundation and support stem cell research to find cures for many debilitating diseases that people are living with right now, and also support the Susan G. Komen race for the cure.






My viral video is now deleted from youtube. Apparently I used the F-Word too many times. I had many people quickly make parities of my video, including Tim Knight.(I laughed, but I feel like the biggest loser in the world now and I'm seriously thinking about quiting trading even after making 2k back today). I'm sure its easy to laugh at me now when you have made big gains for being right about your stock trades.



The fact is, the FED had to step into today to save a stock market crash. We are still in a recession, and there is still a lot of uncertainty about where the market is going from here.
I hope some people learn something from my blog. I'm sorry to my family and friends who may have seen my video, and I thank everyone for all the positive words. I hope no one has to go through what I've gone through and I feel the pain for the people that have. Although I feel bad about my loss, I still have a positive outlook on life and I'm still up 8k from where I was a year ago. I could continue to trade, but I will only do so now with a pre-set stop loss for the day. I wish my broker had that feature, as it would have saved me a lot of money. It is my fault for not buying some software that would provide that protection for my account.

I'll be back

0 comments:

Post a Comment