Pages

Thursday 10 January 2008

Jan 10, Bernanke speech Leak



Trade Of The Day-


Today's big event was the supposed leak of Bernanke speech. Luckily I was only short 200 shares of MHS. I did good on my signals I took and made good stock selection.Traded better than yesterday even though I didn't make as much. Leaving early to go the gym before I have to leave for work. This week has been really busy for me, I can't wait for Saturday to roll around to get some sleep.

P/L= $1,532 on 61c and 6100s

Missed Trades- Airline stocks CAL and DAL were on fire today with the bearish Oil news.

BREAKING NEWS- CFC may be bought out, some shorts just got screwed big time. I thought about shorting CFC but, I knew there was potential for a surprise buyout like we had today, so I never risked shorting it. Buying Calls on CFC is the best hedge one could take right now.

WM, BSC, CFC are heavily shorted and have potential to POP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment