Pages

Monday 7 January 2008

Ron Paul, Evolution, Religion debate



Ron Paul Rejects Evolution- A huge debate in the comments section (I found this site after seeing Tyro Trader post the Vid on his website, and after reading Richard and Mr.WF have a discussion.)

I believe in evolution, there is no denying the evidence. Furthermore, I also believe that there could be a higher power out there that my mind can't conceivably comprehend. I don't practice any religion nor am I against people who do. I guess this fits me in the category of Atheistic agnosticism.

I wrote a paper on Transhumanism a few years ago. Wikipedia sure has added a lot to that subject since then.



ALGORITHMIC INELEGANCE- Complexity in living things is a product of the lack of direction in evolutionary processes, of the accumulation of fortuitous accidents, rather than the product of design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment