Pages

Monday 28 January 2008

Jan 28 $308 on 13c morning



Missed Trade- My system gave a long signal around 10:40am EST on trend continuation, but I missed the trade and watched the indices make new highs. I noticed NQ's relative weakness compared to the other indices and waited for a short setup later on NQ.

Missed Trade- There was about a 30-60second delay for a short scalp on CL when the stock indices dropped at 12:06pm EST. I put in a short limit on the ask on CL but the market ran to fast and I missed a 20 cent move.



P/L= $308 on 13c.

Bad trades- Let one of my NQ shorts run against me too far. I let this happen because I was trying to gauge ZB support for a bounce. The trade turned in my favor a little later and I made money on both, however I should have locked in profits on both the NQ short and ZB before I let them retest the highs/lows.

I'm probably done for the day. My goal is to following my plan and stay out of the afternoon chop where I tend to churn my morning profits. Right now for my small account size, I'm going to try to make $200/day until I rebuild my account and then I will increase my daily profit goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment