Pages

Sunday 20 January 2008

I'm Fucked.......



I hope people get some enjoyment out of this, because I think I've lost about 3lbs this week due to trading related stress. It's Sunday night, the Asian markets are tumbling to the depths of hell, and I'm sitting on the biggest losing bet ever. If something bad,,,,,worse,,,, happens between now and Tuesday, you can kiss this blog good bye, because I will be fucking bankrupt.

ER2 is holding upper better then the other indices, and I think a lot more people have pilled in short on ER2 because it was the favorite short last year.

The worst that can happen is a gap down of 200-300pts and a hard selloff at which point my account will be liquidated. Hopefully I won't owe my broker any money.

I could sell now,,,,,,,but what's the point,,,,,????
Who wants to take a 7k loss when you can lose it all instead,,,,,I mean make it all back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment