Pages

Saturday 17 May 2008

Bad Publicity

The best publicity is often bad publicity. Thanks TraderEyal and Tapeworm for your continued support.

I was thinking that now since I'm a failed trader I can become a trading coach or make my blog crappier and link to other blogs about other crappy traders like myself. On second thought, that idea looks to be a little crowded. The post about bad trading habits was like so many email questions I get on a daily basis that I had to address the question. For some reason the traffic on this blog keeps increasing everyday and the fan mail is pouring in more than ever. Since I suck at trading I was thinking of never posting my P/L, my trading strategies, or anything related to my trading again. People don't really come here for me. They come here for comedy relief about some crappy trader that has never learned from his mistakes. In fact some people go even as far as betting that I will blow up my account again. It's great being HPT. The empty bank account. The large amount of love I get from all the regular readers and people that link me. Once in a while I even get real advice from other real traders.

The Dream

HPT dreamed of a time when he made a lot of money in the market and people came to him and asked him how he did it. The envy and jealousy of HPT's trading returns kept people coming back, 1000 times more than any Elite Trader P/L thread. Oh, yes, HPT was in the making For Trader Monhtly's TOP TRADERS for the year. He even made appearances on CNBC about where he thought the market was going. He was dignified and a force to be reckoned with in the stock trading world. HPT was a name just like T. Boone Pickens or Buffet was to common investors. He grew up in a small town, had a rough childhood, but persevered and made his way to the top, never gave up, even after blowing up several account to get there. For there was one thing driving HPT, and that one thing was,,,,,,,,,,

To be continued................

(Surely the fans will come up with an answer to what was driving HPT this whole time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment