Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2008

This Marktet Sucks

I watch Krull when I can. I made a video response to his video, but decided it not to post it because my tourretes was acting up. Let me just say, I'm currently where you are Krull. Also checkout DT's Pain Play post, where he basically says life is tough.



I'm not sure what it is right now, but I think a lot of the people out there are experiencing the "HPT EFFECT". It's like the seasonal depression disorder some people get, but in this case its a trading depression disorder that comes and goes. It is mainly seen when other blogging traders are doing terrible.

In other news, I think this market is going down and never looking back for a long time. But who cares what I say anyway.

Use stops or slowly kill yourself, the choice is yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment