Pages

Friday 2 May 2008

Oil Pops

Today I totally sucked, but I ended positive. Yesterday I actually ended positive with 80 bucks but carried a loss into today of 300 bucks. I really need to work on my risk management and trade signals. I had the perfect short on POT, got stopped out for like 10 bucks, then I reversed long at the HOD, then added to that loser swearing all the way down. I'm so pissed at myself for not sticking with the original trade and I'm really pissed at adding to that loser. NEVER ADD TO LOSERS. I'm going to make a new trading template for my risk management based on NYSE A/D and the ATR of the
stock/futures I'm trading. I was long FEED at 17, and sold for 20 cents move. I'm stupid.


IB has new look to TWS, even the Simulator looks different.






0 comments:

Post a Comment