Pages

Monday 26 May 2008

Memorial Day

The markets are closed Today.

Anyone notice crude oil didn't change between Wednesday and Fridays close, yet gas prices at the pump in my city popped Friday by 5-15cents. One gas station I drive by everyday increased there prices on friday by 19 cents!($4.19 a gallon for unleaded, Diesel was at $5.09,,,,PS it wasn't a Chevron station,, but Chevron and Shell gas prices suck,,,I go to ARCO, or Valero, Valero has been sucking more tho because they charge you like an extra 3 cents/gallon if you don't pay with cash. Also, SAFEWAY gives you 3 cents off when you use your CLUBCARD,,which brings there prices down to ARCO's, overall, ARCO is best when living in NORCAL). Overall, Gas sucks this holiday.

I found a website called "STOP LOSS" that gives stock trade setups before the market open based on a few conditions (consecutive up/down days, unusual volume). I was thinking of posting stock trade setups based on my screeners as well because I think mine are dandy.

Also, I may start doing more videos, and start a new website. Why? Because I've got a new idea. Instead of a trading blog about success. I was thinking about a trading blog about failures. I seem to be a successful failure. (That phrase is copyrighted by HPT from this moment on).

I'm just waiting for the day when People flip out over oil and then we hear about another hedge fund blowing up. INCASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW, THE BEST INDICATOR TO TIMING MARKET REVERSALS IS WAITING FOR A HEDGE FUND TO BLOWUP.


AIRLINES====DEATH,,,they've could bounce big,,

Looking roughly at the funamentals, I like AMR over its competitors at it current price.


The bears are ass raping NUE. BEAR's attack quick, and deep, they also don't like holding for long periods because of that extra interest they are charged for being short.


I give you "The story of Ricky". This is just one of the many great fight scenes from this LEGEND MOVIE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment