Pages

Thursday 10 May 2007

May 10 update $2,638



Messy afternoon trading, but in the end I came out ahead, should have shorted ER2 instead of YM on the bounce at 8:45, I shouldn't have looked at my P/L in the morning, because I started thinking preservation,,,, I should have been using more size on the bounce.
Trade log 1


Trade log 2


Well, I skipped lunch, because it's not that often you get days like this. I don't like trading the last 30min because it can be real choppy. I went short because of the heavy volume hitting NYSE TICK lows and scaled out a little too soon. It looks like a whole bunch of people that shorted at the close (probably retail traders) got a bad whiplash in the after hours which resulted in huge short covering.

I'll do some analysis later, my brains gotta rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment