Pages

Monday 7 May 2007

May 7 Trade Summary $804



Trade Summary-
Well Today I traded the first 2 hours, and I got a decent setup on ER2 based off of NYSE A/D and bearish divergence when compared to SPY. I scaled out a little too soon on my ER2 Trade. I exited my YM position 1 minute before it popped for the reversal (Idiot). I knew I should have held 1 contract at breakeven on YM and given it more time. I recorded today's trading on camtasia. We got a 7:15 reversal today and now it looks like the market is going to chop for the rest of the day,,,,,maybe chop until Wedensday's FOMC meeting, but hopefully not.

P/L= $804 (14 RT ER2, 2 RT YM)

If I got time I'll do my accumulated tick analysis later. I want to work on my recording right now.

Today I watched my SPY indicator chart and it worked well today; however I didn't take any of it's signals, maybe I should have.



This is a trade expirement I'm doing based on what I saw in the most recent COT report. LONG YM and ZN, SHORT ER2 and ZF.(A some-what hedged trade strategy). Hold time will be until Wedensday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment