Pages

Friday 18 May 2007

Video is Done

To all those that emailed me, I decided to just post the videos on the web, because it would have taken me longer to email everyone back individually. So, everyone gets a chance to see my videos if they want.

I decided to load the video clips on my homepage at John's Putfile homepage, (so thanks to putfile.com for providing this service)
I cut the hour long video into 3 scenes, with each scene being a different setup where I took a trade.

Video Viewing Tips- I suggest you increase the view size once you've gone to the video and make sure the audio is turned up.

Just a warning to all those viewing- I swear, burp, yawn, sing, and make stupid comments in these videos. Also you will here my audible alerts going off every once in a while.

First trade was a short based off the opening bearish NYSE A/D value-
Click here to watch 'High-Probability-Trading-May-17-Bearish-open'


Third trade was a short based on NASDAQ A/D bearish setup-
Click here to watch 'High-Probability-Trading-May-17-scene-3'

0 comments:

Post a Comment