Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2007

May 2 Trade summary $528



I'm really mad at myself. I hesitated and missed the big move, partly due to my computer acting real slow this morning. I ended up shorting the top with size and that's how I made my money today. Absolutely pathetic. I couldn't sleep last night, stayed up until 2am with a headache that is still bothering me. I watched a recording last night that showed the breakout setups just like we had today. My camtasia recorder is slowing down my Time and sales windows for ER2 and SPY.

P/L= $528 (15 RT on ER2)

Accumulated ticks & Time (First entry minus first exit in order of trade executions)
ER2= 58 ticks (-0.1 5min, 0.4 3min, -0.8 40min, -0.1 40min, 0.5 29min, 0.7 29min, 0.6 44min, 1.1 45min, 1.1 38min, 0.7 38min, 0.7 21min, -0.2 20min, 0.0 7min, 0.4 5min, 0.8 29min= 58 ticks)

I'm going to the gym before I go to work to take some aggression out on how Crappy I traded today. I will try to do my trade analysis later, I'm just mad right now that I hesistated on the breakout. At least I recorded todays recording and I will be able to go back and watch it.
I had a feeling today was going to go straight up, due to the daily charts, and NYSE A/D opened VERY HIGH. There are no excuses for my hesitation today. I need to work on reviewing my setups more and enter with small size and PRESS the trade when I have confirmed the breakout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment